Find Out How at this Exclusive College Planning Webinar
combat the rising cost of college!
Don’t let the rising cost of college prevent you or your child from achieving their dreams. Join us for this free event and learn how to navigate the complex and confusing world of financial aid. We’ll cover everything from the FAFSA and EFC to scholarships and loans. Even if your family makes too much money for need-based aid, we’ll uncover strategies to pay for college in the most cost-effective way — without putting a strain on the rest of your finances. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Unlock the secrets of getting the most financial aid possible for your child’s education—even if you make a lot of money
- Avoid costly mistakes when filling out the FAFSA
- Discover the truth about the EFC and how it impacts your financial aid eligibility
- Learn how to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses for college
- Choose schools that are the best fit: academic, social, and financial
- Uncover which assets the government uses to calculate how much they expect you to pay for college
- Learn why less expensive state schools may not be the best option
- 529s — Benefits, drawbacks, and effect on financial aid
- FAFSA & EFC — What they are, why they’re important, correcting misinformation, and mistakes to avoid
- Scholarships & Loans — The good, the bad, and the “avoid at all cost”